Better Than A Ride In Santa's Sleigh Christmas Poke Cake
1 Betty Crocker Devil's Food GF chocolate cake mix, baked according to the directions on the box. (except, bake in a 9x13 pan. Cake will be thinner, but better for the recipe)
1 cup peppermint dairy creamer (Coffeemate is gluten free)
14.5 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 jar hot fudge sundae sauce
1/4 cup peppermint dairy creamer
1 cup crushed Gluten Free Oreo type cookie
8 oz Cool Whip
Andes Peppermint Chips for topping (approximately 1 1/2 cups) (yep they are gluten free)
Crushed gluten free Oreos for topping (approximately 1 cup)
- Once the cake has cool, use the bottom of a wooden spoon to poke LOTS of holes in the cake.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup of the peppermint Coffeemate. Pour over the cake, trying to fill in the holes.
- In the same bowl, whisk together the hot fudge sundae sauce and 1/4 cup peppermint Coffeemate. Mix in 1 cup crushed GF chocolate sandwich cookies .
- Pour and spread the fudge mixture over the cake as evenly as possible.
- Spread the cool whip over the fudge. Sprinkle on the Andes candy bits and crushed cookies (as much or as little as you want).
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, until the sweetened condensed mixture has soaked into the cake and it's thoroughly chilled. Cut and serve.
This is SO yummy!!! Enjoy!