Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bacon Pancakes


     While looking through Pinterest ideas the other day, I ran across this fun idea to do with pancakes. I had that Kinnikinnick pancake mix that I needed to try out so I thought this would be a great way to try it. It is super easy and it was quite yummy!!

Bacon Pancakes

Your favorite pancake mix (prepared according to the recipe or box) I used Kinnikinnick
6-8 Strips of cooked bacon
Favorite toppings (syrup, butter, whipped cream, fruit)

Mix your favorite pancake mix according to the box

Lay out a couple pieces of your cooked bacon.

Cover the bacon strips with pancake batter.

Flip your pancakes when they are golden brown.

I also made a few pancakes where I tore the strip of bacon into pieces and poured the batter over those. It made circle shaped cakes instead of the long guys.




Serve your warm pancakes with your favorite toppings. I topped mine with an egg. Enjoy!!

-Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment