Thursday, July 26, 2012

Product Review: Crunchmaster Multi-Seed and Multi-Grain Crackers

   
 I was given the opportunity to review Crunchmaster's Multi-Seed Original, Multi-Seed Roasted Garlic, and Multi-Grain Crisps Original. My favorite cracker in the gluten free world is Crunchmaster's Multi-Grain Crisps....sooooo it wasn't hard to twist my arm into reviewing other flavors of their product.
     I wasn't disappointed at all with the other flavors. They too, are super yummy. The Multi-Seed crackers are alot like the Multi-Grain Crisps, to me. However, the Multi-Seed are about double or triple the size. I like their size alot better. They are great for dipping and scooping. I wish the Multi-Grain Crisps came in the larger size (Hint, hint Crunchmaster!! )
(L to R: Multi-Seed Roasted Garlic, Multi-Seed Original, and Multi-Grain Crisps)

The Multi-Seed Originals were amazing paired with the Crunchy Chicken Salad that I made yesterday.

Yum!
I decided to taste test all 3 flavors of crackers with a little wedge of cheese. They were all yummy.

Plate of the 3 types of crackers and a wedge of yummy cheese. So GOOD!

      If you are looking for a great gluten free cracker give Crunchmaster a try. They are super yummy. I'm really looking forward to two new products they have coming out soon. They are introducing Cheddar Cheezy Crisps and Grammy Crisps coming up in August!! I'm excited to try those. The company said they would send me some for a review soon. So look for a review of their new products coming up hopefully next month!! Get excited!! In the mean time, pick up a box of their crackers to enjoy!!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment