Saturday, March 21, 2020

No Yeast Gluten Free Rolls


We are in an odd time in our world right now with the Corona/Covid-19 virus. Grocery store shelves are near empty or empty. I saw this recipe going around on Facebook and thought I would give it a try with gluten free flour. It was meant for regular gluten filled flour.

In using the gluten free flour my product turned out more biscuit like and needed a longer baking time (so I have added that on my recipe for you). They were flaky, not fluffy like a dinner roll. However, still very good. Just don't expect the light fluffy roll texture..... I can't wait to use one for a breakfast sandwich in the morning.

No Yeast Rolls (gluten free)

1 C Gluten Free Flour Mix
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1/2 C Milk
2 T Mayo

Mix together and spoon into a muffin tin (makes 5-6 rolls). Bake at 350 deg. for 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment