Friday, October 21, 2011

All You Magazine article on Celiac Disease and other autoimmune disorders



So that's me in the article above......I am excited to let you all know that All You Magazine has a pretty darn good article on celiac in their November issue. The issue just hit stands today. I may be a touch biased in the greatness of the article because I am featured *grin*.
   All silliness aside, I'm very proud of the article. It talks a little about my struggles and puts a face with celiac. I have already had several people contact me via facebook saying they have gotten this article and how nice it is to know someone else is out there. That is exactly what I wanted to accomplish by agreeing to do the article. I wanted to create awareness and to help people with Celiac.
    So if you happen to be shopping, pick up the magazine. At least take time to read it in the check-out lane!!
P.S. It's full of coupons so it pretty much pays for itself. If you are a coupon user this is a great magazine to buy!!! And this month it's even better because I'M in it!!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment