Sunday, September 23, 2012

Product Review: Crunchmaster Cheezy Crisps & Grammy Crisps

     Without further adieu.....my product review for the New Crunchmaster products!!! I have been trying to find a free moment to sit down and write the review for these. I have FINALLY found a chunk of time to do it....so I had better get this posted before someone decides I need to be doing something else! ha
     Crunchmaster was kind enough to send me a review box that contained their two new products. Cheezy Crisps and Grammy Crisps. I was more excited than a kid at Christmas when the UPS man brought the box. Some of you may have caught my picture of the box on the USASillyYaks facebook page. I have been looking forward to these products for MONTHS now!! I have been so excited. I used to LOVE cheesey crackers back in my gluten filled days (Cheez-its, goldfish, etc). So I could not wait to tear into the boxes and get started. Here is what I thought........
 
     I think that these are an OK product. I think they could be better. I was envisioning a cheese cracker more like a cheez-it or a goldfish....puffy, crunchy, with baked in cheese. Cheezy Crisps are ok, but they are more of a rice cracker with cheese dusted on the outside. That product can already be found in the gluten free market, granted it isn't in a triangle shape...but it's mostly the same taste. I was really hoping for a bolder cheese tasted that was baked into the cracker.
     To sum it up...these are ok. I may buy them but I probably won't crave them.
Now on to the Grammy Crisps...............
 

     Again, I was super excited about this product. I used to LOVE the cinnamon and sugar graham crackers. So I was very excited to give this a try. I'm also a HUGE fan of the Cinnamon Chex. However, again, I really think that the Crunchmaster product fell through with the flavor. It seems like the flavor is just sort of dusted on the outside, so it was like a rice cracker with a small amount of cinnamon and sugar on the outside. The flavor wasn't strong enough for me.
     I didn't hate it. I probably won't crave it either though.....


I really hope that Crunchmaster goes back and amps up the flavors on these two products. They have great potential and would really fill a needed niche. Those are just MY thoughts on the product....if you have tried them leave me a note and let me know what YOU thought.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment