Monday, February 13, 2012

Chocolate Fondue, oh so simple and sinful!


     I decided I would hook you up with another "recipe-O-love" before Valentines Day. *insert ooooh's,  ahhhh's, and thank you's here* ha
     This recipe is super easy, however it tastes like it was hard to make. Your Valentines will be fooled into thinking you spent lots of time on this treat for them, when in reality you only spent a few minutes.
     I have made this fondue for parties, showers, and just nights at home. It is a huge hit every time. Leftovers re-heat well. It also makes an amazing topping for ice cream if you do happen to have leftovers.

Chocolate Fondue

3/4 C. Chocolate Milk Chips (I use milk chocolate, but semi sweet also works well)
5oz Can of Evaporated Milk
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
50 Caramels (1-14 oz bag) unwrapped

In a microwave safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes, stir. Microwave another 2-3 minutes or until all chocolate and caramels are melted. Stir to be sure all ingredients are combined.

Serve with your favorite dippers: strawberries, apple slices, marshmallows, gluten free pretzels, gluten free cookies or pieces of gluten free cake.
Unwrapping all of the caramels is probably the most time consuming part of the recipe. Check out my pile of wrappers! ha
I always use my Pampered Chef microwave cooker when I make this, but any microwave safe bowl will work great.
Dump everything into the bowl and microwave.
Serve with your favorite dippers.



   I hope you enjoy this yummy chocolaty treat. It is sooooo good and soooo sinful. Happy Valentines Day to all of my SillyYaks!!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment