Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sooooo.....I'm going to give blogging a try.

Well after considerable amounts of thought, I have decided to give blogging a try. So here I am attempting to muttle through my first blog post. Setting up a blog can be pretty darn stressfull! There is choosing the layout, the background pictures, the headding, what do I want to say about this blog, oh goodness....so much to choose. I don't want to pick the wrong thing and have people not like it here for heavens sake!!
      So I guess if you haven't figured it out, this blog is going to be an extension of the yahoo group of the same name and also the facebook page of the same name. USASillyYaks has come to the blogging world. I will be here talking about all things gluten free!! Get excited folks!!
    I hope to bring you yummy recipes, product reviews, support, information on research and much more! So welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you are here!!

-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting into the Blogosphere! I'm sure it won't take you long to figure it all out. I'll be happy to visit with you, and read along with your adventures.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete