Thursday, December 29, 2011

Spoiled myself with NEW gluten free products


     I completely spoiled myself yesterday. I took a trip to the city to find a book that I had asked for as a Christmas gift. I had two books on my wish list. I ended up with two copies of one of the books. The other book was no where to be found locally. So I took one of the books back that I got a double of and set out on my adventure to find this tricky book.
     I ended up finding the book that was on my wish list at the big Barnes and Noble in the mall. The bonus is that it was 50% off!! Love that!! Now I have both of the books I have been wanting to read. Of course I found several more at B & N that I will be adding to my wish list.
    I figured that since I had my mission accomplished so early on in my day I would take a trip to Whole Foods. I just love shopping at Whole Foods. However, I don't get to very often because of the LOOOONG drive that it requires to get there.
    I found lots of NEW gluten free products on my trip. I'm always excited to find new things. It means that companies find it worthwhile to invest money into new products for us. Love that! Some of you may say "Oh I've seen that before." Well I haven't seen it yet! ha So they are new to me and I am excited about them. I had to take pictures of their boxes and share with you what I picked out to bring home.
     I haven't tried everything yet so I can't really do reviews, but I just wanted to show you some new things.
So I ate some of these as I was typing the blog.....YUM!! I didn't use any syrup though....the chocolate and the pancake were enough. So very yummy.
Snicker doodle flavored bunny cookies. The girl that checked me out at whole foods said: "Oh these are SO good, I can eat a whole box in one setting".
Gingersnap bunny cookies.
Gluten Free Gingerbread Men!! Adorable!!
I LOVE their Peanut Butter Panda Puffs, so I figured that adding chocolate can only make it better. I can't wait to try them.

     So those are the products that I spoiled myself with yesterday. I can't wait to try them all. I guess you can tell by my purchases that I'm pretty much just a kid in an adult body ha Chocolate chip pancakes, three kinds of cookies, and some kid cereal.
     I also spoiled myself by taking home some take out from Pei-Wei. I had a buy-one-get-one-free coupon that was set to expire soon. So I took home some Pei Wei Spicy and an order of Sweet and Sour Chicken. I absolutely love that they have a gluten free menu. The food was excellent and I have TONS of leftovers.
     I should totally have more of these days where I spoil myself rotten. It was super fun!!


-Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment