Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Truebar made by Bakery On Main Product Review

    I recently recieved a sampling of Bakery on Main's Truebar. I like to review new products every once in a while. The gluten free market is expanding with leaps and bounds these days. I find that super exciting!! I love it when I see or hear of new products.
     Truebar is a new product for Bakery on Main. It comes in six different flavors. All of the flavors are gluten free. The flavors include; Walnut Cappuchino, Raspberry Chocolate Almond, Hazelnut Chocolate Cherry, Fruit & Nut, Coconut Cashew, and Apricot Almond Chai.
    I was super excited the other day when the mailman had a package for me. I was even more excited to see that it was from Bakery on Main. I tore open the envelope to find these amazing looking little "granola" bars. Chocolate chips are actually visible in the ones that contain chocolate! YUM!
    I read over the info in the package and surveyed my flavor options. I decided to try the Hazelnut Chocolate Cherry bar first. It was GOOD!!! It was soft and chewy. I liked the flavor alot. It sure didn't hurt that it had tons of chocolate chips in it. I think that I would have to say this ended up being my favorite flavor.
     I'm always a little skeptical of gluten free "granola" bars. They usually have oats, which I am not able to have, or they are hard as rocks. I'm not a big fan of eating rocks. I was very pleasantly suprised to see that the Truebars were all soft and chewy. They reminded me of granola bars of my pre-gluten free days.

     I would definately buy Truebars again. They would be a great snack to keep in my purse or desk drawer.
    Give one a try sometime and let me know if you agree.

-Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment