Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Day Recipe Recap


     Well I feel like we should have you pretty well prepped for turkey day. In case you are keeping track, it is just two short days away. I hope that you all have an amazing holiday with your families. Remember to focus on the time with your loved ones and don't stress out too much about the food.
     Thanksgiving is for being thankful.  I'm thankful for each of you who come here and read my blog. I'm thankful that I am able to help you on your gluten free journey. I'm thankful for my family and friends, without them I would go crazy. I'm thankful for my little orange fur baby Max, he keeps me on my toes and gives unconditional love. I hope that you are all able to pick out at least one thing to be thankful for in your lives.
       Ok that was my sappy paragraph, now let's do a little re-cap of the recipes and tips that you can use for your Thanksgiving feast!!!

So we have talked about gluten in your turkey and what to look out for. If you missed that blog you can find it here:

We talked side dishes to compliment your bird:
We even set you up with a yummy holiday drink

And we didn't forget the most important part............DESSERT!!


     I think that we've got you pretty well set up to have a successful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Enjoy your holiday!! Happy Thanksgiving!

-Jessica












No comments:

Post a Comment